Friday, November 14, 2014

Cyndi: Thank-You

Week 11

I’m getting nervous about the show. I have my suit, my shoes, my tan scheduled, and my friends are even throwing a party for me. I am doing the show for myself, to show my progress, and to motivate me to continue to work at it.
This is it.  The last week.   I have spent all of these blogs talking about myself. This blog I want to use to thank everyone that has supported me. This challenge has changed the way I “go to the gym”, but it has also introduced me to a supportive group of people that have helped me along the way. Everyone from Caley and the other challenge participants to the staff at the front desk and the regulars have been an influential part of this journey.
My friends and husband have been great as well. They have accommodated my diet and even participated in it.


Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you.
Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment