Monday, January 20, 2014

What are YOUR goals based on?


It's already mid January, where are YOU at with your fitness goals?  Here's another entry from Barb!  

1.17.14 – Finally NO pain in my knee, or back and I’m not sick. It’s almost inconceivable. I have to be conscious of making sure I don’t bend too far the wrong way and that I am really in tune to my body staying safe. Today was great. I reflected a little on how far I have come. The weight may or may not be coming off but I am getting stronger. In 2 minutes I did 78 push ups on my toes. One warm up set of 8 and 3 working sets. I got up to 30 on my second set, 40 is right around the corner. Having goals that are not based on weight is truly wonderful. 

In this moment, as of now, I feel great about where I am and what I am doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment