Thursday, January 2, 2014

Holidays are so much fun!


Pre and Post Holiday with Barbara!

12.23.13 – I never knew that a low impact workout could make me sweat so very much! I had a rough eating weekend. My three year old had a meltdown for two hours and I ended up having 2 glasses of wine followed by half a loaf of bread dipped in olive oil. Um yeah that’s not great. The thing I love about Lisa is that she is a person. A real person. I was talking about my difficulties doing any cardio without classes for a few weeks and she shared her challenge of getting back into the cardio game after her show. I am kind of giving my brain a pass for the next week. Should I? Maybe not but I am. This year the holidays are crazy special and I am not focusing on anything other then the celebration! Next week it’s a whole new ball game. 

12.28.13 – OMG OMG OMG OMG! I did a chin up. I did it! Lisa and I were gabbing away about something she had asked me to just try one. And I did it. I didn’t believe it so I did it again while Lisa videotaped me. I am still in shock. It was super awesome. It felt SO amazing. One goal done! Already. Lisa set me up with a 30 day push up challenge. By day 30 you do 40 push ups. So here I go. Day one, done. It is truly amazing what your body can do when you mind is busy thinking of something else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment