Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Cyndi: Don't Sweat the Small Stuff (or Sweat it!)

Physique Challenge

Finding my sweat! I don’t usually sweat while lifting weights and was always self-conscious about it. Many other people who I know that lift always say that if you aren’t sweating, then you aren’t doing it right. I was always a little jealous. Well I’m happy to say that the other day I actually started sweating. I was doing squats and shoulder presses and actually started sweating. I maintained a little sweat during the entire work out. My legs are my strongest body part and I really like working them. Also, since they are the biggest muscles it’s always in the back of my mind that they will burn more fat. My arms and chest just won’t come in.  [yet]  I especially dread the days where I have to do pull ups. I already accidentally did pull ups two days in a row because I misread. It was supposed to be pushups So I ended up doing them both. I do feel like if I am ever going to be able to do a real pull up or have pecs to flex, this program is going to get me there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment