Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Follow a Member's Experience in Pro Fitness Program!


A Note from Samantha Merchant, Fitness Director at The Works Family Health & Fitness Center:


Many people join a gym, but not everyone gets the results that they are looking for.  Perhaps you are one of them.  Have you ever wondered why that is?  We have too, and we have found an answer for you; The Pro Fitness Program.  This program is a unique club service and experience used by clubs all across North America.  Used by more than 800 fitness & lifestyle professionals, this program is truly the leader in the fitness industry.  
The Works wanted to you to see how this program can make a difference in a person's life.  We asked one of our members to partake in the Pro Fitness program and document her experience for everyone to see.  Barbara is a real person, experiencing many of the same struggles most of our members experience.  Follow her story and discover what it means to be a part of the Pro Fitness Experience at The Works. 




"For most of my life I have been fairly active. More at some times and less at other times. I have struggled with body issues my whole life. I am seeking peace. Not a magic number. I will not have a six pack. I will always be a curvy girl because that is how I am built. More than that I would not want to forgo all the little pleasures in life to make that happen. I would be miserable with no coffee, flour or sugar. That is not what I am seeking. I am seeking to change my mind set. To silence my inner judge. To embrace health. To feel good."

No comments:

Post a Comment