Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Balance.


More from Barbara:

10/19/13 - We did some amazing exercises on Saturday. Have you ever done negative pull-ups? I would highly recommend them they will forever make your lats super duper sore. Lisa is very sensitive to my back injury. It is up to me however to let her know if exercise really hurts or I can't do it because of my back. I'm not so good at that. We did an army crawl with me dragging a 25 pound weight behind me with my feet. That did not go well for my back. But I didn't say anything about it and I don't want to say anything about it because I wanted to feel like I could do everything. I didn't want to feel like a wimp so I kept doing it and my back paid for it for sure! The reality is if I'm not honest with other people and myself ASAP my body is going to fall apart. I'm the only one in charge of it and I'm also the only one who knows what it can do and what I can't do. That's a balance I struggle with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment