Sunday, July 13, 2014

Member Testimonial: Shelly Kunz and Fit Works

Meet Shelly!   She shared a little of her experience with us and we want to share with you!

My Fit Works Experience

My experience with Fit Works has been amazing!!  I had never belonged to a gym before and was very intimidated just to walk in the door.  I know something in my life needed to change.  I was very unhealthy and overweight.  I had to do something, so I did it.

I walked in the door, took a tour and signed up for the gym and Fit Works on the same day!  I was worried that being so out of shape that I would not be able to do Fit Works.  I met with Lily on the day I signed up and she assured me that if there was something I couldn't do she would modify it so I could do it.  So only a couple of days after I walked into the gym for the first time, I started my Fit Works program.

What I like the best about the program is that I have a trainer who pushes me and holds me accountable, all in a structured environment.  In my first month, I lost 14 pounds and 5 inches off my stomach.  I have gained more confidence, and I have much more energy.  I am in my fourth month of Fit Works and have lost 30 pounds!!!  I go next week for my quarterly fitness evaluation, and I am really excited to see how much I have progressed!

Shelly Kunz

Shelly and Lily




No comments:

Post a Comment