Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Welcome Guest Writers!

Let's have a warm welcome to our new guest writers!  Have we got some great tales for you!  

Let us introduce our very own Jesse:  
Jesse's Adventures at The Works
Keep your eyes peeled for our very own Jesse Moore's adventure.  You may know him as: 

~ Devilishly Handsome
~ Smoothie King!
~ Best Ahhhhnold impressionist 
He doesn't wear a name tag because you already know his name


Welcome our New Member Sandy:
Sandy's True Grit


Let me tell you a little about me, I’m real, and I was given a gift of fearlessness.   I’m not afraid to show my true colors, I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I use my words to express myself (sometimes a little too openly).  

My weight has been a life-long issue for me.  I am built like a tree stump, broad shoulders, thick bodied, and throughout most of my life, rather flat chested.  Not a great combination for a female who grew up in an era where being overweight was less acceptable than a drug addiction.   Of course that mentality has shifted a lot since obesity became a nationwide epidemic, though being comfortable in your skin is a lot more important than public acceptance...

So there you have it!  Lots on the horizon!  Keep your eyes peeled, share the blog, follow the posts, sign up via email for notification when they post and most of all, have a healthy day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment