Thursday, June 5, 2014

New Member Returns!

The variety of classes offered at The Works keeps me
motivated and committed to working out for the long term.

I am a returning member after 2 years of being away, and
I love it that all of the instructors are still teaching the classes
I used to take. That says a lot that there is not much turnover
and the instructors are just as energetic as they were years ago. Because there are so many types of classes, I feel that
I am able to cross train just by attending a different class
each day. I am a regular at Fortitude, cardio kickboxing,
boxing, cycling, body blast, and yoga and even
though my schedule outside of the gym can be busy,
I am usually able to find a class I can attend.

The staff is always friendly. I have enjoyed working with
Sally (membership) and Rebecca (personal trainer).
Jessie at the front desk has made a point to
remember my name.
I recommend home school swim with Cindy to all my friends.
She is great with the kids and the program is affordable.
My kids love it! My two year old is chomping at the bit to
get in the pool and swim with his brother. I am very thankful
that this type of facility is available to me and my family
and is so close to where we live.

The Works offers so much more (3 pools!) than any other gym
I have been to. Thanks!

This is a testimonial given by a returning member!
Thank-you, Jessica H!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment