Thursday, April 24, 2014

Jesse: Setting Goals and SMASHING Them!

(Turn up your volume! )

Setting goals and smashing them. 

When I sat down with Devon and went over my goals I thought it would take me a very long time to reach them. The goals I am referring to are my strength goals. I told her I wanted to deadlift 350 pounds; she set the goal to 405.

Yesterday, I reach beyond my original goal. I did 355lbs. The last time I did that I was just a young lad.

I love setting attainable goals and then smashing them. It is what is helping me stay focused. I feel like I am accomplishing something.

I hope all of you are setting and smashing your goals too!!!

Check out this video I did of me reaching that first goal. (Yes, I was a nerd and decided to make a video.)

No comments:

Post a Comment